Please complete the application form below and attach the two following items:
- an ID photo bearing your first name and your SURNAME in capitals: ex: Jean DUPONT / Jane DOE. Format: minimum 300dpi. Jpg or png.
- a proof of your professional status
Please note that press accreditations are non-transferable and for your use only. Your accreditation provides access to all film screenings and to all sidebar events that do not require an invitation, subject to the number of seats available.
Please note that incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Who is eligible for a professional accreditation?
- actors, directors, member of an artistic or technical team;
- producers whose films have been selected for the Festival in 2023;
- sales agents, distributors, cinema owners and managers;
- film-festival organiser or programmer
If you meet these the above-mentioned requirements, please download and fill in the professional accreditation application 2023.
Note: accreditations are given at the discretion of the Festival; it reserves the right to reject an application if it deems the applicant does not successfully meet these requirements.
Where to collect you accreditation badge ?
Once notified that your application has been approved, press and professional badges may be collected beginning Friday 22 September, from 10 am to 8 pm at the accreditation stand in the Festival Village, located at Place Saint Thomas, city-centre Strasbourg. Please have proof of identity with you.