After reading the conditions of eligibility for accreditation, please complete your application for press or for professional and send it to the following email address:
- Press accreditation : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Professional accreditation : firstname.lastname@example.org
You must attach to each postal item an identity photograph (minimum 300 dpi) jpeg or png format bearing your first name and your SURNAME in capital letters.
Please attach to the application all documents evidencing your professional status.
The Festival reserves the right to grant or reject the application for accreditation if the type of activity mentioned does not appear sufficient for the applicant to qualify for accreditation.
All incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. A confirmation or rejection email will be sent to you within a few days of your application.
The accreditation can be collected from Friday, 23 September at the Accreditations Office of the Village, Place Saint Thomas, 67000, Strasbourg.
Opening hours: 10am-8pm
Please bring along a piece of identification to collect your accreditation.
On presentation of the badge and provided that sufficient places are available, it provides access to the Festival’s different screening venues (Star, VOX and UGC cinemas) but not to invitation-only gatherings (opening and closing ceremonies, certain side events).
The accreditation is personal, non-transferrable and non-assignable.
Cinema and audiovisual professionals engaged in certain types of activity and under certain conditions determined in advance by the Festival organisers.
Types of professional work eligible:
- Director / Actor / Member of the artistic or technical team / Producer: only if the applicant accompanies a film selected or planned in connection with the current edition of the Festival.
- Distributor / International seller / Exhibitor
- Film festival organiser or programmer
Applicants may be asked to present a document evidencing their professional status.