Join us in Strasbourg’s summer of fun activities … festivities and slow-life movies in the balmy open air.
Spectre Films, aka the Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival, and the Troisième Souffle invite you to attend their annual summer of cinema event – an original and eclectic selection of films centered around the perfect summertime theme of the slow life.
An open-air screening will take place every Friday evening from 17 July to 4 September at the Jardin des Deux-Rives, near the Mimram footbridge.
There’ll be plenty of pre-movie treats and things to do – aperitifs, DJ-sets, bowling, slacklining, games, workshops, concerts and shows galore to name but a few, all organised in strict compliance with current health regulations. Then at nightfall we invite you to stretch out on the soft grass and take in the movie under the starry sky.
These magic evenings will kick off at 6pm. Films for all publics and free of charge, with food trucks on hand and even a space for smokers.
Follow Facebook for more information:
Open-air cinema program:
- Tuesday, July 14th: The Red Turtle by Michael Dudok de Wit
- Friday, July 17th: Groundhog Day by Harold Ramis
- Friday, July 24th: Baraka by Ron Fricke
- Friday, July 31st: Bagdad Café by Percy Adlon
- Friday, August 7th: My Name Is Nobody by Tonino Valerii and Sergio Leone
- Friday, August 14th: The Straight Story by David Lynch
- Friday, August 21st: Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai by Jim Jarmusch
- Friday, August 28th: Picnic on the Grass by Jean Renoir
- Friday, September 4th: Forrest Gump by Robert Zemeckis